AAAnd here we go again~!
Our THIRD EDITION of the exciting and long waited TRAINTIME.
Join us for the most unique festival experience in South East Asia
All aboard the magical train of music, art, food, drinks & good vibes 👽
Phnom Penh to Kampot for a KNY experience like never before.
A unique 2 day intimate collaborative art and music experience – join us for a Very Gouda time 🧀
DATE: 13 – 15 April 2020 (Khmer New Year!)
TICKETS: $45 (earlybirds – FEB!)
$60 (late folks – MARCH)
* 13th – Train Time (on the train) *7am train leaves Phnom Penh train station*
* 14th – 15th – 24hour festival at our secret garden location.
As accommodation is at your own expense, we can recommend some sweet spots in Kampots.
& of course for our die hard festival goers there are 5 STAR rooms available at The Secret Mansion (contact event hosts or Very Gouda to secure a spot)
*transportation to these locations is included in your ticket price*
HOW TO PAY:
• Pay in person
• ABA bank transfer
For your return back to Phnom Penh please arrange your own transportation or stick around & enjoy the beauty Kampot has to offer (ask our hosts or locals if you are not sure) 🌿🌿🌿
PLACES ARE LIMITED DUE TO THE HIGH SEASON.
Contact us on our facebook page for more info
FOOD & DRINKS
* Train: We have a Very Gouda Kitchen and Bar with low prices and well made cocktails and beer. (Welcome to bring your own food and drinks)
* Kampot Site: You will have amazing food and drinks served by the Guest House and Very Gouda. (Please no outside food or drinks)
* Collect a code from Sushi/Jat after paying.
* After receiving the code, fill the Google form – we will send you the link.
Your seat will be confirmed once you get your pass code and fill out the form!
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE 🙏🏼
Subscribe to Train Time event page for more details.
More about us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/verygouda/
Follow us on Instagram for more juicy details:
P.S we have stalls for sale for those wanting to showcase their talents (contact our hosts or inbox our Facebook even page) 🌻
Location : Somewhere in Kampot…and on a train as well!